Getting the right internet service for your home is a crucial decision in this era when the internet is like a utility as important as water and electric power. Countless things can be done with the help of the internet, and who would have thought it would come to this point. It is the backbone of pretty much every business organization around the globe. It is a means of communication, and it runs many devices and appliances; that is why it is sometimes referred to as the Internet of things.
Many Internet Service Providers offer an array of internet plans suitable to different consumers with different needs and budgets. They also offer packages that include other services like cable TV and with some, home phone service as well.
Here are some of the most affordable bundles that include a mix of tv internet, and telephone services.
RCN is a service provider that includes all three – internet, cable TV, and telephone services at extremely affordable rates. They operate in Boston, Chicago, DC Metro, Lehigh Valley, New York, and Philadelphia. Not only do they cater to the residential customers of these areas, but RCN also has a separate category by the name of RCN Business, that offers its business customers packages more suitable to their organizations, no matter how big or small.
Best RCN Packages
- For $34.99 per month for 12 months, get RCN internet with speeds of up to 250 Mbps in New York. This includes free installation, and no contracts – which is great given how contracts can rope customers in. For $18.06/mo. extra, add the Basic TV service and SHOWTIME too.
- Download speed of up to 500 Mbps, with no data caps and no contracts, is also for $34.99/mo. for 12 months in NY; and for an additional $9.95/mo. (the first month is free) add the enhanced Whole Home Wi-Fi powered by Eero to blanket your entire home with strong Wi-Fi connectivity.
- If you’re looking for faster speed then for $49.99 per month, get internet speeds of up to 940 Mbps, no data cap, no contracts and the option to add the Whole Home Wi-Fi system powered by Eero.
Spectrum is one of the internet, cable TV, and home telephone service providers that have taken things up a notch for a greater and easier experience for their customers. Its internet speeds are incomparable, its TV service is high-end, with all channels in HD and even a TV App to watch live television on the go, and their Home Phone has numerous features, which is nothing like any ordinary telephone.
What’s even greater about Spectrum internet is that customers can enjoy fast speeds at affordable prices, and with every subscription get a free modem, free antivirus software, and unlimited downloads with no data cap.
Best Spectrum Packages
- For $49.99 per month enjoy internet speeds of up to 200 Mbps.
- For a package that includes both,Internet Bundles and cable TV services, pay $89.98 monthly and enjoy internet speeds of up to 200 Mbps, and over 125 cable TV channels – with the added benefits of Spectrum TV that is, an extensive On Demand library, all channels in HD quality, and much more.
- Those looking to combine all three services, subscribe for $102.97 monthly and enjoy the internet Internet Bundles with speeds of up to 200 Mbps, over 125 television channels, and unlimited calling minutes with the Spectrum Home Telephone.
Find some of the best internet services, along with cable TV and Telephone service bundles on FirstEnergy Home’s website. Simply type in your location and narrow down your search to some of the best providers with their packages and bundles available to your specific region.