Khelplay Rummy app has several exciting online rummy tournaments. You can be a part of these tournaments and enjoy the excitement. Most people who enjoy Indian Rummy card games also enjoy being a part of exciting rummy tournaments. Here are some facts about rummy tournaments on Khelplay Rummy app that you may need to know:
Types of Rummy Tournaments
There are many different types of rummy tournaments available to players on the Khelplay Rummy app. The common way to distinguish the tournaments maybe into time-based tournaments and round-based tournaments. As the names are self-explanatory, the time-based tournaments end after a specific duration of time. The round-based tournaments end after the specified number of rounds are over.
Another way to classify the tournaments could be as cash tournaments and free tournaments. All verified users on Khelplay Rummy are allowed to participate in both cash tournaments and free tournaments.
What are the rules for registration in Rummy Tournaments?
Before you get all excited about the rummy tournaments on Khelplay Rummy, it is important to understand the rules for registration. Here we have listed these out for your reference:
- All the players who have verified their details such as e-mail and mobile number have a complete profile on Khelplay Rummy. These are players who are completely eligible to participate in all the rummy tournaments (cash tournaments as well as free tournaments).
- The rummy tournaments on the Khelplay Rummy app is as per the 13 cards standard rummy variation in Points Rummy format. The rules of the same will be followed for the tournaments.
- After the player has registered for a rummy tournament, he can cancel his participation in the buy-in based tournament at any time till the registrations are open for buy-in tournaments. The players cannot cancel after the tournament registrations have closed for new players.
What is Auto Play Mode?
Since there are countless people around the globe participating in the rummy tournaments on Khelplay Rummy, the app also has an auto play mode. The auto mode gets activated when a player is inactive for long causing other players to waste their time. In such a situation, the timers get disabled so that the active players can continue with their game. The standard game rules will apply for points given to the inactive players.
What are the rules of the rummy tournament?
As already stated, the rules for 13 cards Points Rummy game are followed for rummy tournaments on Khelplay Rummy app. Here we have shared the list:
- The points charged for full hand will be 80 points.
- The player will be charged 20 points for first drop, 30 points for middle drop and 40 points for first hand show.
When does a rummy tournament get cancelled?
It is also important to understand the rules for tournament cancellations. If the player registrations for a tournament turns out to be less than 25% of the expected player number then the tournament stands cancelled. In such situations, the buy-in amount will be refunded to the registered participants. It will be returned to the registered bank account.
What are the rules related to points in rummy tournaments?
Here are some of the rules followed when two players end up with same points in final round of any rummy tournament:
- In case both the players attain first rank in the said tournament, the first prize amount will be equally distributed among these two players. This in turn will lead to 2nd and 3rd players getting the prize amount of 3rd and 4th players respectively.
- In case two players attain the second position in a rummy tournament with equal points, then the points for 2nd and 3rd position will be equally distributed between these two players. This will lead to the 3rd prize winner to get the reward money assigned for 4th
- In case there is a draw for the third position then the players winning the 1st and 2nd prize will get the predestined prize money. However, the 3rd and 4th prize money will be equally distributed among these two players. This would affect the prize money for the 4th ranked player. He will get the prize money assigned to the subsequent player if any.
What measures are taken to keep Khelplay Rummy secure?
The security and trust of rummy players is of utmost importance for all Khelplay Rummy makers. This is the reason why there are so many rules to ensure complete security of players on Khelplay Rummy. Here we have listed some of these:
- In case the app detects any kind of fraud activities from the participants on the Khelplay Rummy app, all the prize money of such players will be completely forfeited.
- In case a dispute arises between players or groups regarding the victor, Khelplay Rummy will have the final say. The decision by the Khelplay Rummy app will be final and binding upon all the players.
- Players are solely responsible for individual connection issues. Khelplay Rummy will be responsible only for connection issues or technical snags from their end.
- In case Khelplay Rummy is forced to withdraw or cancel a scheduled buy-in tournament due to technical snag or unexpected natural calamities, Khelplay Rummy will refund the but-in fee to the registered gaming accounts.
Where to find all the live rummy tournaments?
Players who are enthusiastic about the different rummy tournaments on Khelplay Rummy app can look for them on the tournament lobby. All the tournaments are listed here with details like duration, buy-in amount and prize money.
If you have registered for a buy-in tournament on Khelplay Rummy, you will receive a pop-up reminder if you have logged into the app. Players who login after the start of the tournament will have to click take a seat of their registered tournament from the tournament lobby.
The best part about the Khelplay Rummy tournaments is that they are completely legal. Even a small TDS is deducted from the winning amount for players. So, wait no more! Enjoy endless sessions of rummy tournaments only on your favourite Khelplay Rummy app.