Once you have accepted a budget for the restoration of your kitchen, the next move is to pick the proper kitchen countertop styles that will work within that budget. Understanding how much it will obligate for the countertops can assist you to figure out which countertop element belongs to that budget and, if needed, help you redesign your ideas at the beginning of the kitchen remodeling method. In this context, we will explain the variances in costs of some countertops in taking the best one for you.
Kitchen countertop cost determines the cost of materials and how much you require covering the surfaces of the kitchen cabinets. There are charming kitchen countertops for each budget, from $15 to $200+ per square ft. This content is mainly about the kitchen countertops costs. So read the full range to know about different Kitchen Countertops Costs to get the best one.
Costs of Marble Countertops
Marble is expensive, but it needs a lot of maintenance. Marble countertops will retain their chic and attractive look for your house life only if you comprehend how to take care of it.
The most significant features to ensue while choosing marble countertops are the manufacturer’s cover, management, regular care, and washing. These are not best for damp use and places where young children cannot work reliably to conquer colourlessness and chipping.
- Countertops Cost: The price of a marble countertop is $75 to $260 per square ft. Usually, it can get between $ 1,000 -$ 9,600, including your installation.
- Maintenance cost: High
- How to save money: Use marble tiles rather than slabs. Get more affordable forms, tones and marble colours. It doesn’t indicate that the element is concise attractive. The most popular colours are deemed the most beautiful, although personal choices vary extensively. Take good care of countertops will also decrease maintenance and servicing costs.
Cost of Granite Countertops
Although several homeowners are confined by marble, granite is a practical option. The cost of kitchen countertops has grown more affordable, particularly with the growing demand for granite tiles.
- Countertop costs: Granite countertops extend from $45 to $200 per square ft. Usually, this can cost between $ 2,050 and $4,550, including your installation.
- Maintenance: Medium to the high maintenance cost of granite is needed.
- How to save costs: Use tiles instead of chips; if you must use chips, pick a granite colour and form that is more natural and suits your aesthetics. You can also install a wooden frame to preserve your granite countertop from scratches and scars.
Cost of Engineered Quartz
Seldom just held to as quartz; other terms proclaimed directed stone; it’s terrific stuff. It allows a more enormous variety of colours than granite and may endure it better in some esteem, although it may not match the wild beauty of granite. The primary benefit of superintended products is that they can provide a broader range of colours than typical stone.
- Quartz countertop prices: Its range is from $55 to $160 per square ft. Usually, it can cost you between $1,500 and $12,000 with installation.
- Maintenance costs: Low
- How to save money on quartz countertops: Since with other elements, tiles require more concise than chips. Nevertheless, your price proceeds are somewhat balanced as tile can get more time and groceries to install, rising labour expenses.
Costs of Soapstone Countertop
Soap stones are an exciting choice for those who desire natural stones when they get “all their friends” granite. Its looks are somewhat charming and abrupt.
- Soapstone countertop costs: Its range is from $ 60 to $ 185
- Maintenance cost: Low.
- How to save money: Tiles are quite as beautiful and more affordable than chips. Displacing a sole split tile should be required; it requires much less than repairing or rebuilding an entire chip.
As you can observe, the costs are pretty diverse, and they may vary further from time to time. Natural stone goods are especially enduring, and if you stay away from quarries, you can expect to pay a premium. Still, hiring a reliable contractor is a smart option if you want to replace or renew your countertops.