Hey! Are you planning to wrap up your luggage for the New York Tour?
By the looks of it, you already know where you want to visit. But are you sure that you have selected the right place to visit in New York City? And if you are yet to decide the places you want to visit, then this article might the best guide for you.
In this article, I will highlight some of the best places that you can add to your to-do list. These places are the places that I have visited during my last tour. And believe me, I was mesmerized by the sheer beauty of these places.
There is no particular season that suits everybody, however, if you want to really enjoy New York to its fullest then winter is the best time to visit New York. It will also help you to get in a festive mood with the Christmas vibes. This will surely add some additional things in your bucket list that will make your trip surely memorable.
Here is a list of things that you must try while you are in New York City.
- Broadway Show
You can attend the Broadway theatre program that can give you a different vibe of the city. Broadway show is one of the most enjoyable events in Newyork City. It is a live performance show where the top 10 famous actors and actress show their acting talent to the audiences. For the tourist, it’s one of the must-attend events in New York City. The energy of the theatre will make you more enthusiastic and surely you will love it.
- Rooftop View
If you want to enjoy the breath-taking 360-degree view of the city then you have to experience the majestic rooftop views of the skyscrapers. You will feel like you have entered into a different dimension. Some of the places are given below where you can experience it.
- The Haven at The Sanctuary, Midtown Manhattan – It is situated in the center of Times Square. Here you can get a peaceful view of urban areas. This place is less crowded and will give you peace of mind.
- The Vessel- At the top of the floor you can get a breath-taking view of the city. It is situated in Hudson Yards, between Hell’s Kitchen and Chelsea.
- Empire State Building- From the 86th floor of the building, you can get a splendid view of the city. There are many more places where you enjoy the new aspects of the city.
- Bus Tour Through New York
The Bus tour will give you an opportunity to explore the city. If you are planning for a long tour then you will surely try it once. Here are some list of buses you must try. If you are planning to go on a trip with your family then you must surely try this.
- Big Tour buses: There are 35 stops on 4 tours, those include downtown, uptown, Manhattan, and Brooklyn. They usually start their trips to Washington. It will be a fun ride for you.
- Open Loop Night tour: This company offers several tours and packages. You can also plan a night tour and enjoy the night ambiance of the city.
- Open Loop Night tour: It provides services in the city. You can get to know about the attraction and detailed information about the city.
Many other options are also available that can give you satisfaction.
Stroll through Central Park: You can take out your 30 minutes from your planning and you will complete your strolling at that time. It is a beautifully designed place. It will make you feel soothing. You will enjoy the peace of the environment.
- Some Time At The Met: The Metropolitan Museum of Art is the most attractive art museum in New York. You can get to see the art of some famous artists like Leonardo da Vinci, Pablo Picasso and many more.
If you are going to New York for the first time, the Metropolitan Museum needs to be on your destination list.
- Visit Statue of Liberty- If you are going to New York then you can’t afford to lose the opportunity to experience the majestic view Statue of Liberty. It is an iconic symbol of liberty.
For seeing The Statue you have to do the Ferry Ride that will give you a chance to see mesmerizing views. You can also experience the history behind it and believe me, you will love it.
- Eat a slice of Pizza- The pizza of New York is something you must try. You can get mouth-watering and freshly made pizza in this city.
While everything is expensive in New York but Pizzas are inexpensive. It will cost $4 per slice. It is not only cheap but tastes good as well. The size of the one slice of pizza is large and wide yet crispy. You must try it once unless you will regret it.
- Times Square – This is another exciting place in New York, which has a lot of electrifying electric advertisement on the hoardings on the street. They are glorious to be seen on the streets of the times square.
So, these are the things you need to do in New York City. It will make your trip more interesting and you will never forget it. If you have any other opinion apart from this then you can share it with me in the comment section.