It’s normal to stress about money – many Americans spend at least part of the week worrying about when they will get paid, how much they will have to pay for rent, and any extra expenses they have not factored into their budget. When things become too overwhelming, it can pay to have a financial advisor in your corner.
A financial advisor, or financial expert, is the person you want to talk to in order to properly secure your assets and set yourself up for the rest of your life. Let’s see the benefits of using a finance expert to help you feel more prepared and less stressed about retirement.
Reasons why it pays to work with a finance expert
Relaxation and stress-free thoughts
One of the smartest and well-thought-out things you can do for your future is to hire a financial advisor and expert to help you plan for retirement. Although you are still young, you may not have access to employer-sponsored retirement plans from your job, or you may be confused as to how retirement plans and 401ks operate. Financial experts like Justin Muzinich certainly have a lot of experience with it.
Hiring a financial advisor who knows how to invest your money can help improve your outcome and reduce any wasted money you have to pay towards taxes, fees, and optimal allowances.
Having a professional who can manage your money gives you the freedom to think about other things – other than your finances. After receiving information and advice from your finance expert, you can then tailor your spending and daily life to adhere to those rules without worrying about doing the calculations yourself.
Have questions about your finances? Ask someone like Justin Muzinich
Justin Muzinich is a businessman and former presidential administration official who was the United States Secretary of the Treasury until January of 2021. If you need help with your finances, ask someone who is educated like Justin – or at least a trusted financial advisor.
You can look online for finance expert resources, such as:
- Nerd Wallet
- Business Insider
- Money Us News
- Consumer Affairs
- The Balance
When choosing the best financial advisor for your needs, there are certain things to keep in mind before making your final decision:
- Understand the types of financial advisors – choose whether you want someone who offers both financial planning and investment management services
- Keep in mind the three types of services typically offered – financial planning, investment advisory services, and retirement planning
- Find a financial expert with reputable and trustworthy credentials – look for someone who has their Certified Financial Planner or Personal Financial Specialist designation
- Know how your financial advisors’ charge – understand the differences between a fee-only or a non-fee-only advisor.
- Use search engines to find a financial advisor that is in your area
- Ask questions before hiring to see how well the advisor communicates and their area of expertise
Finding the right financial advisor and finance expert who works for you and your planning needs is crucial to reducing your money stress, setting your life up for success, and giving yourself financial – and regular – freedom. By finding someone who has as much knowledge as Justin Muzinich, you can make sure you put your trust in the right person.