Alright. So, let’s get real, here. There are so many reasons why you need to unlock iPhone 7. My question to you is Why Isn’t Your Apple iPhone 7 Unlocked Yet?
I mean, I really understand that many people still believe the old tale that when you purchase a phone through a carrier with a service contract that your hands are tied. However, that is really not the case nowadays. I want you to see that the truth is you can switch your service over to another carrier anytime you choose. And that’s why I want this post to be your guide in figuring out just how to do this.
I definitely want you to realize that unlocking your iPhone 7 will give you so much more freedom than you can dream of. This is due to the fact that you will be able to use it with any carrier when you unlock it. And, besides, it is your phone. You should truly feel some form of entitlement to it. However, in many cases, your carrier is not going to make this journey an easy one. They will try any line just to make you believe that you can’t unlock it.
So if you’re ready to unlock iPhone 7, then I want to make you aware of a few things that you will need in order to have a successful unlocking process. That’s why in this post, I will go over how you will accomplish all of this. So if this is what you’re looking for, then keep scrolling. This is the ultimate solution.
What Happens When I Unlock iPhone 7?
Okay, so many people mean many different things when they talk about unlocking their iPhones. However, when I am talking about it, I am referring to SIM unlocking. This is the unlocking process that will allow you to get rid of any network restrictions that a carrier places on your phone.
What’s interesting to me is the reason why a carrier chooses to place this lock on your iPhone in the first place. Basically, they are trying to not hang themselves because of the discount they originally gave you on the iPhone when you made your purchase.
So, when you actually unlock the SIM from your iPhone 7, you will finally be able to place any SIM card you choose on the phone. This is as long as you are using the same network bands, whether it is GSM or CDMA. And of course, the whole things works because your phone’s hardware is capable of making the switch.
What Do I Need to Unlock iPhone 7?
So, no matter how you slice it, you will need one vital piece of info that relates to your iPhone 7. And it doesn’t matter if it is GSM or CDMA. Every smartphone out there contains a specific set of numbers that relate specifically to that phone itself.
If you have a GSM phone, then this will be your IMEI number. On the other hand, if you have a CDMA phone, then this is your MEID number. The important thing is that they both serve the same exact purpose. They will be the key to unlocking your iPhone 7.
So, how are you going to locate this identifier?
How to Find Your IMEI/MEID Number
I want you to understand that you can find this identifier in many different ways.
- You can just launch the dialer and enter *#06#. When you do this, the IMEI/MEID number will show up on your screen.
- You can even check your device settings. You will tap Settings – > General – > About – > IMEI/MEID.
- Another way to find this set of numbers is by looking at the back of your phone.
- Additionally, you can always check your SIM tray. You will find that the IMEI/MEID is on the tray that you insert into your phone’s SIM slot.
- And finally, you can also check your original packaging. This is of course if you still have it. You will see that it is on the label that is on the outside of the box the iPhone came in.
Reasons Why I Should Unlock iPhone 7
So, I want you to understand that there are quite a few reasons that you may want to unlock iPhone 7. Below, I am listing five of them.
- You buy a second-hand phone and it is locked to another carrier from the one that you want to use it with.
- Or, you want to switch carriers because you don’t want to pay for an expensive service when you find something cheaper.
- Perhaps you just want to save money when traveling abroad because the international roaming fees are outrageous.
- You deserve to have full access to the device that you pay for.
- And finally, if you are looking to sell the iPhone, this will increase the value.
How to Unlock iPhone 7
So, if you want the most obvious way to make your life nowhere near as complicated as it should be, then it’s time to unlock your iPhone 7. This process is so simple. There is absolutely no way you will have any headache in doing it.
This is why my suggestion to you is to use a pay for unlocking service. When doing this, you need to be careful and aware of who you choose to use. This is because you definitely need a reputable unlocking service. And when you choose the right service, you will be a few steps away from successfully unlocking your iPhone 7. And what’s more, it really won’t matter what your current carrier has to say about it.
So, my recommendation to you is to get your Apple iPhone 7 unlocked at CellUnlocker.net. And even though this is a pay for unlocking service, it is totally worth it. And, if you choose to sell the iPhone one day, then it will be worth more on resale.
So, do yourself a favor. Head on over to CellUnlocker and finally see what you have been missing!