Smartphones are so mainstream that everyone has one in their pocket. Protection against malware and viruses were a big issue before smartphones for smart devices like Laptop and Desktops. Although carrying your data became so easy there are other threats as well. For instance, if you somehow lose your smartphone then you are losing a whole lot of personal data. It can include things like your contacts, images, bank pins, ATM & Credit Card numbers, and whatnot. Therefore to know some of the best apps to save your smartphone Data from theft and internet threat read down the article below.
- Scan all your files be it apps, games, videos, audio, etc in real-time.
- Get website security for your smartphone.
- Extend battery life by turning off applications that take unnecessary power.
- Take out unnecessary files and storage space that has been taken on your smartphone.
- Get insights on how you spend your time on the smartphone.
- Get access to the level of permission you have provided to the applications.
About: It is not a myth but smartphones these days are vulnerable to multiple threats. Among these threats, Malware and Viruses are something that we all need to be aware of. Your data is important to you and AVG does much of the work to keep it safe. The great thing about this antivirus is that it provides many of its features for completely free. AVG is a famous name in terms of antivirus software and is surely something that can be recommended.
- It offers a variety of free as well as premium features.
- Capture photos secretly if someone tries to steal your smartphone.
- Automatically scans for malware and viruses.
- Get a photo vault where you can secretly keep all your personal stuff.
- Get the internet as well as wifi security.
- Features that can help you save power on your smartphone device.
About: Mobile Security is a bigger topic these days. Therefore mentioning at least two antivirus programs would suffice this article. Avast is another really popular name that has been developed to provide security to your mobile systems. It is one of the most trusted antiviruses that is out there. In fact, I personally have used this one on my PC for many years and use it on my smartphone now also. The application has the capability to provide protection against phishing attacks from different sources such as emails, phone calls, infected websites, or SMS Messages. Other than that it brings a whole lot of features on the table.
- Completely secure your surfing and download sessions.
- Enjoy the internet without any lag of speed because of Wireguard Infrastructure.
- Secure the wifi hotspot connection that you use in a coffee shop.
- Surf unlimited data using the VPN service.
- It allows you to connect up to 6 devices with a single account.
- A support team that provides service 24*7.
About: Are you afraid that your session is vulnerable while you are surfing the internet. Or you simply wish to access data that is not available in your country. There can be many reasons why many people want to use a VPN. I personally use it to make my online banking transactions safer. Since there are many chances that one might perform a man in the middle attack. Also, it lets my privacy sustain the way it is and gets me hindrance free experience. There are multiple advantages of using a VPN(Virtual Private Network). NordVPN is one of the best that is on offer. It comes with a 7 days trial period. And, if you have been thinking of getting a VPN then it would be better to go for a paid one.
Google Find My Device
- It is a part of the Google Play Protect.
- It lets you locate your lost smartphone.
- It helps you lock your smartphone remotely.
- It plays sound on your smartphone even when it is in silent mode.
- It can also help you erase data, custom messages, and contacts.
- It allows you to check the battery and the network status.
About: A lot of people are unaware of this particular app that is somewhat a part of your Android smartphone at least. I came to know about this when one of my friends lost her phone. This application lets you track your lost phone and helps you in locking the content. We weren’t able to trace the smartphone since it was turned off. Although, we locked the phone remotely so that at least the data doesn’t go in the wrong hands.
- Categorically lock all the applications on your smartphone.
- Hide pictures and videos from your gallery.
- Prevent any sort of unauthorized access to your smartphone.
- Get Advanced Protection for Applock so no one without authorization can delete the app.
- It also offers a plethora of other features such as Hide AppLock Icon, Lock Switch, Incognito Browser, etc.
About: This is a popular application if you are looking forward to password protection on your smartphone. It can help you lock all your smartphone applications discreetly. Applock can lock you Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram, Gallery, Messenger, Contacts, Gmail, and much more. The application makes you worry-free just in case your parents, sibling, or friends ask for your smartphone. It can categorically put a lock on all of your applications and basically help you protect your privacy.
So these are some of the applications that can help you protect your smartphone against theft & internet threats. We are an app development company by the name Agilent Technologies. We have been making apps since 2011. We have written loads of great articles on our blog. Also, we have written an article on How to create an app, therefore to check it click on the link provided. We hope this article may have been of some help to you. Also, thank you for reading it until the end.